After 28 years of serving Prairie Village, the Land of Paws pet retailer at Corinth Sq. is formally closed.
What occurred? One of many store’s longtime house owners retired, in response to a July Facebook Post.
- An indication on the door at Land of Paws at 4021 Somerset Drive notifies clients that the shop is closed.
- It’s web site, which is underneath building, additionally notes the Corinth Sq. location’s closure.
- The Fb submit says the Corinth Sq. location merged with the Deer Creek location in south Leawood off W. one hundred and thirty fifth Road.
What they mentioned: “We’re closing our Corinth Sq. location,” the present Land of Paws web site reads. “Thanks to your loyalty and the dignity of being your neighborhood pet boutique and grooming salon for the previous 28 years. We sit up for persevering with to serve you at our Deer Creek location and on our new web site launching quickly!”
Land of Paws stays open in Leawood
The pet retailer is sustaining its Leawood location, regardless of closing up store in Prairie Village.
- Land of Paws loyalists can nonetheless get their pet wants taken care of on the south location.
- The deal with for the Land of Paws South location at Deer Creek is 6772 W. one hundred and thirty fifth Road.
- This location is a couple of 20 minute drive away from the Corinth Sq. location.
Extra about Land of Paws
- Land of Paws has been a mainstay for pet house owners in Johnson County for many years, billing itself as “one among KC’s unique pet boutiques.”
- The store has many loyal clients, evidenced by the truth that it was one of many high vote-getters within the Pet Groomer class within the Publish’s first-ever “Better of Johnson County” this 12 months.
- The store calls itself an “upscale pet boutique” providing “fashionable merchandise” for canines and cats, together with doggie bandanas, chew toys, fresh-made treats and sports-themed clothes.